Multi-Tenant Retail Project on 4.47 Acres
Unprecedented 6:1,000 SF Parking Ratio
3520 Spring Mountain Road
Las Vegas, NV 89103
The Village at Spring Mountain Highlands will be the newest premier retail location in the Las Vegas Resort Corridor.
Located at the entrance of the booming Chinatown/Asian District of Las Vegas, just 3,500 feet away from the Strip, Wynn Resorts and the 2 Million SF Fashion Show Mall, no other off-Strip location is more promising than this one. The project will boast ±80,550 SF of two-story retail with rooftop space with a heavy emphasis on Restaurants and Experiential Retail, allowing it to capitalize on and contribute to the already bustling nightlife and strong commercial activity in the surrounding area.
APN / Parcel ID:
Total Net Rentable SF:
Number of Stories:
Land Size (Acres):
Planned Land Use:
3520 Spring Mountain Road, Las Vegas NV 89103 (Identifier)
162-17-202-001, -002, -003, -004, -006
2 with a 3-story parking deck
Southwest Las Vegas, Chinatown/Asian District, Las Vegas Resort Corridor
6 Spaces/1,000 SF
C2 – Commercial
Entertainment Mixed-Use (EM)
Spring Mountain / Procyon
±80,550 SF of TWO-STory Retail
Designed by the architects behind beautiful Downtown Summerlin, STIR Architecture, The Shoppes are expected to bring another level of excitement and prestige to this quickly growing sector of Las Vegas. With a daily traffic count of ±95,000 Vehicles per day, this is amongst the highest trafficked in all of Las Vegas. HMV has already garnered strong interest from multiple prospective tenants at competitive rates of $60/SF/year NNN, which would make this project one of the most successful retail projects in the area.
SCHEMATIC SITE PLAN
• Located near the heart of the famous Las Vegas Strip
• At the entrance into Las Vegas Chinatown/Asian district
• Less than 1/2 mile from the I-15 Interchange
• Prime location with significant daytime and nighttime traffic from both locals and tourists resulting in +/-94,500 CPD, making it one of the busiest intersections inLas Vegas.
• Significant Acreage for redevelopment for a mixed-use project
Chinatown/Asian District Corridor
• Located along Spring Mountain Road at I-15 to Rainbow Blvd, this +/-3.5-mile stretch offers an exciting entertainment, shopping and dining destination for both locals and tourists. Known as Las Vegas Chinatown (Asian District), the area continues to grow with several recent retail developments such as Shanghai Plaza and Golden Spring Plaza including multi-family projects, Green Leaf Lotus and Jade.
• Chinatown (Asian District) visitors will find five Asian grocers, over 150 restaurants offering authentic Chinese and various Asian ethnic cuisines including affordable and upscale options, experiential retail, and entertainment.
• Lack of new development with continued demand
• Outperforms other submarkets. 4% retail vacancy
• Retail rental rates starting at $5 PSF/month NNN with generous TI allowances.
• 20,000 seat T-Mobile Arena opened in 2016
• University of Nevada, Las Vegas continues to grow with a total student headcount of 30,457 (2019)
• $1 Billion public works project completed to modernize and expand las vegas vehicular infrastructure
• MSG Sphere at Veneration a $1.5 Billion State of the Art, Music, and Entertainment venue holding up to 17,500 seat